Terms & Conditions
- All prices are in Euro and inclusive of VAT
- Please check your Order details carefully before submitting your Order as changes cannot be made to your order once it has been placed. Denim Bar Ltd will not grant compensation in any form for inconvenience experienced as a result.
- We can't change delivery details once your order has been shipped. Only one promotion code or gift voucher code, regardless of its origin, can be redeemed against any one order. Promotions apply only to, and are redeemable only against, orders made online.
- Please note Special Offer prices are only valid if the item is purchased at the Offer price, during the life of the Special Offer. Denim Bar Ltd will not offer a refund for the price difference between the offer price and the non-offer price on goods included in the offer, but purchased outside the terms of the offer. Please see individual offer details for further information.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we do not supply any of your details to a third party unless you have given Denim Bar Ltd express permission to do so.
- Orders may be subject to extra security checks at our discretion. This may include confirmation of Credit/Debit card details and full address details.
- We reserve the right to request payment by an alternative method or cancel any orders if this information cannot be supplied. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders at the discretion of our management.
- For security reasons we will not deliver orders to parcel motels. Any order placed for delivery to a parcel motel will be cancelled and your card will be refunded in full.
- We reserve the right to deliver certain orders to the Billing Address only.
- We reserve the right to contact customers regarding orders and purchases made from Denim Bar Ltd. We will not cover return postage in relation to "free" or "promotional" or "gift with purchase" items provided with purchase which are returned to our premises as faulty or damaged. Orders not received, which were dispatched by Standard or Tracked Postage, will not be deemed 'missing' until 21 Days (15 working days) have passed, therefore no replacement or refund will be offered until after this period. We will also require completion of a signed disclaimer letter confirming non-receipt of goods before any replacement or refund can be processed.
- If an order is not received you must notify Denim Bar Ltd in writing or by email within 30 days of dispatch as no claim can be made after this time.
- Denim Bar Ltd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
- Complaints should be made by email and will be acknowledged within 2 working days. Where possible we try to acknowledge complaints immediately. The customer will be informed of all progress.
- In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect item, we will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage.
- For our "3 for 2 on everything" offer, please note that we will deduct the value of any item(s) you received free off any future refund
- Any items returned in store can only be refunded online on the account used to purchase your goods. Refunds will not be performed in store. Please allow up to 7 days for your account to be debited.
- None of the above effects your statutory rights.